Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sexual Relationships In College

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not off my rocker or anything like that, but please stop telling me to enjoy being single because “one day” I might find myself with a husband, children and a condo with huge monthly fees, being single is not what I want to be for the rest of my life. I have been single for 22 years, single is my closest companion,  I have had more than my fair share of relationship problems, I want to have a relationship with someone other than my sex toys, college dating can by trying at best. Why does it seem like all my friends are in a committed relationship but me, Losing in love has become a habit that is getting harder and harder to break.

I once asked a friend (no not my pet monkey), but rather a college friend how they do it, I confided in her that when I go to parties, other women seem to have no problem connecting with guys, but every time I go after one that I'm attracted to, someone else comes along and grabs him, what should I do. Her answer was to question me if I would just let someone jump in front of me in line at the grocery store. I replied I would grab them and shove them back in line to wait their turn. She said excellent, the next time some girl tries to rob you of your man play thing just push her aside, walk up to the man buffet and grab your piece. Maybe I should have asked my gold fish.

College guys mystify me, I'm a smart attractive young woman but they act like I have two heads. The ones I do go out with are only interested in one thing, for many college guys you have to shell out or get out, so I'd rather get out.

But its not just females that have problems, there are college dudes who do not seem to play well with college babes. It seems if you won't get in the sack with them they think you are a pansy, its too bad because I have a lot to offer, other then sex. The male students tell me that a lot of the college girls want them have sex with them off the get go and if they  want to wait a bit she tells other people that they have no sex drive. Most of these poor unfortunates are great guys that have respect for women and don't just think of them as an easy lay, why can't these trollops see that these men will not accept this sort of disrespect.

There may be, however, a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, several of the guys and girls have decided to sign up to some of the better online college dating sites. There have been some real success stories floating around about how guys and girls met their soul mates on these sites. People on these sites could care less how much money you have and they are into more activities than just sex, sex, sex, they're really nice people, and college students like us. They have a dream of making something of themselves. They are interested in finding that certain person and one day settling down. My best friend met his future wife on an online college dating site, I was surprised because it happened so quickly, that they were an item before I knew he was going to join an online dating site.

My friends have been so successful that I have decided to try it for myself.  My friends told me about this site they found that lists and ranks a bunch of online dating sites, and they have an entire page on just college dating sites. They said that this is where they started to look for college dating sites to join, and they have nothing but good things to say about the way the site recommends and rates the various college dating sites. Who knows maybe I'll finally find someone who is caring and decent. If you are in college or looking to date someone  who is in college why don't you follow this link:

Dating in College

No comments:

Post a Comment


Having Fun