Friday, January 27, 2012

Bra Attack!




Towards the end of my first year in college, I had a date lined up with this really hot guy. I am still not sure how I managed to get him to ask me out, but I was just so happy to be going out with this guy that I was so totally into. This guy was smart, athletic and very good looking and genuinely a nice person. He had dated the most popular girls on campus, so of course I felt the usual  pressure of a first time date, but also felt that I would have to compete with these other girls. I was a total wreck but at the same time very anxious.

I went out and did some shopping for a new outfit, with daddy's credit card of course, it was nothing too fancy as we were only going to the movies and then out to dinner and a little dancing, it was going to be a very casual date but still I wanted to look my best. I bought a pretty summery skirt and a nice white blouse. The  evening of my our date I showered, put on my best lingerie and my new outfit. I paid special attention to doing my hair, nails, and makeup.

My anticipation was at its highest level possible. In my mind I had built this up to be the most important day of my life.

When he showed up to get me I was so excited, he was right on time and the date started off  as wonderful as I hoped it would. The movie was great, the dinner was very good as well. We decided to go dancing. Then disaster struck. As we started to shake our booties on the dance floor, to my horror, the elastic waistband of my underwear broke. The faster I danced the faster they slid down. Eventually they fell to my ankles. It was a good thing the dance floor was packed with people shaking and hopping and no one noticed. I did the only thing I could  think of doing in that situation, I just kicked them away and kept right on dancing. It was kind of embarrassing for me to watch my undies get kicked around the dance floor for the rest of the evening.

Other than that one issue, our time together dancing was just wonderful. He held me in such a comfortable way, and we fit like two matching pieces in a jigsaw puzzle. We talked about crazy stunts we had pulled as kids and more serious topics between numbers and sets. He was as fun to me as I seemed to be to him.

When it came time to leave, disaster seemed to follow. We pulled up in front of my apartment and he leaned over to kiss me goodnight, it was a great kiss but not one that told me he expected something more. It was very sweet and sensual it was the kind of kiss that lingered. All of a sudden he screeched “OW!” That’s not really what I wanted to hear while we were sharing our first kiss. He then pulled away and I could see a little blood tricking down his neck, as I was about to hyperventilate I realized what had happened. It seems the wire from my bra had broken free protruding through my blouse and when he leaned towards me to kiss me it stabbed him in the neck, at that point if I could have crawled into the glove compartment I would have. But as not to show my embarrassment I took a Kleenex out of my pocket and began to clean the wound, saying “I'm so sorry, how embarrassing please forgive me”. However he was just so understanding about the whole thing, and we even dated for a while, but I always felt that with every kiss after that he was wondering if he would be attacked again by my attack bra.




So if you are in college like I was but are having problems finding someone to date, then you should try this link:
College Dating

No comments:

Post a Comment


Having Fun