Friday, February 10, 2012

Horny As Hell




Whew boy, was I a horny lady! After my husband and I split, I had been on my own for a couple of years, and had not had one date. Needless to say I had not been with a man either.  Hell, one day I found myself looking at the butt crack of the 280 pound washing machine repairman with a gleam in my eye. Boy was I desperate for some action.

For two years now, I had been trying to divide my time between my young daughter and my job at Marshalls. Hardly a career, but it was at least helping to put food on the table.  I had been counting the days until she started to attend school full time. At least now I had a couple of afternoons a week to myself.  There was one big gigantic problem though. My free time consisted of two split days in the middle of the week.  So there I was with time on my hands and no way to put that time to a useful purpose like getting myself laid. I mean where can you meet guys in the middle of the afternoon for crying out loud. All the men my age at work were married, and the only single males were the boys stocking shelves. My options were few!

I was in this miasma of despair. I was horny, but I did not know what to do about it. I just kept existing from day to day. I had reached the point where I was going through a half dozen batteries a month for my vibrator!  It offered relief, but let me tell you, it is nothing like having a man going at you. The best example I can think of for showing the difference is like sitting at home with a Kraft macaroni and cheese to eat rather than going to a posh 5 star eatery. Keeps you going, but does nothing for your soul. When I found myself looking at the neighbors labrador retriever and wondering, I knew that I had crossed the line. I realized that I was no longer going insane, I was insane.  I guess that sex deprivation can do that to you. It is the worst possible torture that you could ever inflict on someone.

In an effort to find a man that would be available during my strange off hours, I decided to enlist the aid of the Internet. I would not have even thought of the Internet, except that I could not figure out one venue to meet men during the week days. Coffee klatches are great for meeting other stay at home women, but all the men you would want to meet are at work on the weekdays. You might meet some retired guys, but that is not where I wanted to be. Besides, my CPR certification was out of date. Church groups, clubs, bars – these were all evening things. There was just no normal place I could meet a man. Choosing the Internet for me was a matter of desperation.

I figured that I needed to be on some form of dating site, but which one? There were thousands of them. Page after page on google search results if you type in dating. I had seen the match.com and eharmony.com commercials on TV, but I did not know if I could believe them. I found out about POF.com (formerly plentyoffish) but I saw good and bad reviews of almost every dating site I could find. I was kind of lost. I eventually stumbled on a site that had rated a bunch of dating sites, and had the listings of the ones they recommended. I have no idea how it was they chose the sites that they recommended, but if I was to do it myself I could be researching for months. My body would not grant me that much time. So I decided to join a few site right away.

Interestingly enough, POF and eharmony are not in their recommended sites. Match is. I also found out this interesting tidbit. I am what you call a MILF.  I will not translate MILF  to you because it is a street term, but if you join a MILF site, the men on it are usually okay that you have a kid.  Needless to say, all the sites that I joined were on their MILF page.

I was surprised at the numbers of emails I was bombarded with. I am only an average looking woman to my mind, but I had men offering to date me on their first email to me.  What a rush!  Mind you, a lot of these guys were neanderthals. Took me a lot to block all the a $$holes but I managed to kill most of them. Even with all that culling of morons, I was still left with hundreds of decent guys to select from. Because I was looking for something casual at this point in time, I focused on the guys who were interested in companionship, and not necessarily looking for a permanent life partner. I mean, I did not want to single out one guy too soon. I was looking for some action and I wanted some variety in that action. No need to settle down right away.

The site that rated the dating sites also had a bunch of articles on Internet dating. I learned that I had to be really careful not to let people know much about me before I was sure about them. So I kept cool, secretive and safe. Not at all like the horny sex mad time-bomb ready to explode. I eventually hooked up with four guys who had compatible schedules to mine. A couple of them had similar work schedules to me, one was a salesman with irregular hours, and the other was between jobs. Since I was not in any way serious about them, I did not particularly care about how well they could help support me, I just wanted my itch satisfied. A lot!

So I arranged to meet each of them for the first time at different venues, and all very public. Of course, my schedule pretty much dictated that these all take place in the middle of the afternoon, so that worked well for me. Even though I was dying to jump into bed with anybody wearing pants, I was proud of how prudent I was.  I decided that two of them just gave me no spark, so I quickly ditched them. The remaining pair are part of my weekly schedule now. I always meet one on Tuesday and I always meet the other on Thursday. Each of them are consummate lovers, so the sex is amazing! I was going to look for more, but at this point, two are keeping me well satisfied. For now!

This arrangement started a few months ago now, and since I have my libido under control, I have taken to looking for someone more permanent. With the two in the bag that I have, I can now take my time and find the right person. This time around, I have to be able to make myself available for a couple of evenings a week. My daughter will have to do without me for a bit. But she is older now, and if I go out after she goes to sleep, I will not be depriving her of any attention. I need all the help I can get. Please wish me luck in my hunt!

In case you are interested in the site that I got my leads from you can find it here:



Top Internet Dating Sites

No comments:

Post a Comment


Having Fun